This is a part of traditional Thai medicine. It is a very varing type of bodywork. This can be the most intence massage You have ever experience (suits well to athlethes aslo), but is can be very gentle and nurturing, depending on your needs. This is a therapy directed to solve a problem using knowlegde and tools of traditional Thai medicine.
Thai massage helps to
- releave tensions in the muscles and ailments associated with them (e.g. tension headaches)
- improve metabolism of tissues
- improve mobility of joints
- release blockages and stagnations
- recover from traumas and injuries
- recover from intense physical workouts
- improve body's overall well-being
- calm the mind.
I will be using my whole body as a working tool - arms, elbows, feet, heels, knees, whatever is needed to better deal with the problem you have. In addition I might use hot herbal compresses, scraping tools, cups, herbal balms and liniments depending on the problem.
Contraindications to the therapy:
When coming to therapy wear loose and comfortable clothing (there is a possibility for changing clothes). Massage is performed on floor on a mat. Duration of a session is 1,5...2h recommendably, but it depends on the problem and 45-minut session might be of help as well.
- acute illness with fever
- unstable chronic health condition
- recent operation or trauma
- malignant tumor
- I trimester of pregnancy
- use of alcohol or other intoxicants
Rates for therapy sessions are 1h - 30€ / 1,5h-40€ / 2h-50€.